Monday, February 11, 2013

Hi. I'm Aaron Joel Phillips.Unlike most teens from America i live in Nairobi Kenya. My dad moved here with me and my younger brother and sister. I am the oldest of three other siblings. My other sister is currently living in America NC with my mom. I listen to lots of varieties of music, such as Mumford and sons, Skrillex, Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, Black Keys, Deadmau5 and the list goes on but i wont bore you. I am also a PS3 player NOT Xbox. I'm also an Apple person not windows. Some of my favorite games are Red dead Redemption, Assassins Creed 3, and call of duty games in general. Here in Africa is nothing like what people expect from America. I remember once i was chatting with an old friend from my previous school in Virginia and he asked me "dude, do you do wheelies in the plain?!". As you can guess i still laugh at him for thinking that to this day. 














No comments:

Post a Comment